We’re pretty excited to announce that Nutcase has partnered with Uber to deliver fresh helmets on demand through the Uber app in Philadelphia. This campaign will be live the same day that the city announces its brand new bike share program, Indego.
What that means: starting at 11:00 a.m. tomorrow, April 23rd, Philadelphians can request our brand new Metroride ‘The Original‘ helmet in exchange for a $10 donation to the Bicycle Coalition of Greater Philadelphia. Once requested, a partner-driver will arrive in minutes so riders can bike safely to their destinations.
Helmets will be available until supplies last, or 4:00 p.m., whichever comes first. Limit of two helmets per request.
To help Philadelphians connect with this great new bike-based mobility option, Uber and Nutcase hatched this helmet delivery idea.
It’s a great way to spotlight Uber’s on demand platform as well as the Metroride, our sporty and lightweight helmet designed with the urban bike rider in mind. The Metroride (regular retail $79.99) has copious ventilation for a cool ride, the Fidlock™ no-pinch buckle, and a removable visor for sun and rain protection.
Metroride is certified CPSC/CE/ASNZS for bicycle riding.
Here are some details of the deal:
• Tomorrow at 11:00 a.m. EST, open the Uber app and request HELMET.
• A partner-driver will arrive in minutes with one Nutcase Metroride commuter helmet.
• You will be charged a $10 donation, which Uber will match and donate to the Bicycle Coalition of Greater Philadelphia.
• Limit of two helmets per request. Available until supplies last, or 4:00 p.m., whichever comes first.
• The Metroride adjustable helmet fits most S/M and M/L head sizes (21 5/8″ — 22 3/4″ or 55cm — 59cm).
Interested in donating more than $10? Visit the Bicycle Coalition’s website!